Delete files or attachments
Need to delete a file from your group for one reason or another? The process is quick and easy.
- On the group's main page, click Files.
- To edit files, click All Files.
- To edit attachments, click Attachments.
- Move your cursor over the item you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon .
- Click Delete.
Can't delete a file?
- Only group owners, moderators, or the original uploader/creator of the file can delete it.
- If you're not a member of a group or don't have access to the Yahoo account that you used to upload the file, you'll need to contact the owner of the group to request that they delete it for you.
- Keep in mind: Group owners are not required to respond to emails. If you don't receive a response from the owner, or if the owner is unwilling to assist you, we won't be able to intervene unless the content in question conflicts with the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Learn how to report abusive images on Yahoo Groups.